July 2, 2010

postheadericon CVS Surveys = Extra Care Bucks

I don't know about you, but I'm a CVS junkie.  I love that place.  They have all of my favorite things, hair care, make up, Red Bull, and the best chocolate.  What I love the most is finding all the deals they are always offering and Extra Care Bucks.  My last trip I spent $7 and had $55 worth of stuff.  Plus, I left with a couple of ECB's in my bag.  If you are not familiar with the CVS program you can check out my CVS 101 post.





CVS has something called an Advisory Panel.  If you join the panel, a few times a year they will send you a survey and upon completion you will receive extra care bucks.  Even if you don't qualify for the survey you will receive some type of compensation.  I notice it's usually $2 in extra care bucks.  I just completed a 15 minute survey for them and received $10 ECB's. 

I also enjoy the fact that my opinion helps better the store.  The program is completely free.  If you would like to become a CVS Advisor please click HERE.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Smart Mom Facebook

Blog Archive

Followers